How much it costs
Please note that the fees shown on this page are subject to change without further notice. All fees are invoiced by semester or term and are payable by the due date indicated on the invoice. (Fee payment may be subject to different immigration requirements for foreign students.)
Undergraduate degree programmes
All Bachelor Degree programmes are of 4-year duration at 300,000 Baht tuition fee per year. The academic year consists of two fifteen-week semesters (plus exams) and a period of work experience or internship.
2+2 and 2+3 programmes international
Please find detailed information on the respecitve pages about 2+2 in UK and 2+3 in Germany.
Pre-study and preparation programme
A 10-week Intensive Academic Preparation programme (IAP) is available to prepare new students for undertaking an international programme. The IAP is designed to improve the student’s ability in the basic subjects essential to their chosen disciplines, bring up their English language fluency and confidence, as well as acclimatize students to the boarding campus rural environment. All new students at every level without exception should attend this programme which is compulsory for all conditional entry students. The all-inclusive fee for the 10 weeks is 100,000 Baht.
* The fee for the IAP is currently discounted by 50% to 50,000 baht.
||Terms per year
||full-time 18 months
(9,500 baht x 42 credits)
|| part-time 24 months
(9,500 baht x 42 credits)
Intermediate exits for specific purpose studies: A Postgraduate Certificate is awarded for successful completion of 15 credits and an Advanced Postgraduate Certificate awarded for 30 credits.
Other Master degree programmes
For all 36-credit programmes intermediate exit levels are Postgraduate Certificate for completion of 12 credits and Advanced Postgraduate Certificate for completion of 24 credits. For the 39-credit programme the corresponding intermediate exit levels are at 12 and 27 credits respectively.
Ph.D. in Technology programme
Please note that conditions apply for scholarships. If applying for a scholarship, please mention this in the cover letter to your application. There is no more formal application process necessary for scholarships.
Accommodation on campus
- Dormitory accommodation, sharing a double room is 30,000 baht per person for a 15 weeks term and 20,000 baht for the summer 10 weeks term. Electricity charges are shared by metered consumption. These costs mainly depend on how often you use
the air conditioner ranging from approx. 300 to 6,000 baht per
- A book deposit of 5,000 baht is required against which book purchases are debited every semester. For the part-time programmes the deposit is 2,500 baht.
Process: You make the book deposit with the registration for the first semester. With the invoice for the second semester you will be invoiced the books expenditure for the first semester. The deposit will be cleared and the rest refunded with the last semester invoice before graduation.
- A returnable security deposit of 5,000 baht is required one time only held against any unpaid items or property damage.
Process: You make the deposit with the registration for the first semester. The deposit will be cleared and the balance refunded with the last semester invoice before graduation.
Student activity fee
- The student activity fee is 1,000 baht per year and supports the Student Union.
Engineering project fee
- Undergraduate engineering students are required to pay a project fee of 2,500 baht per semester.
- The application fee is 500 baht.
International students please note: After your application is accepted, Asian University will provide you with a payment schedule for the complete programme. This payment schedule includes the application fee, and thus avoids costly international money transfer.
Methods of payment
Method 1: Pay by cheque
- Please bring or mail a cashier's cheque for the total amount to the Admissions or Registration Office. The cashier's cheque should be made payable to 'Asian University'.
Method 2: Transfer to Bank Account
Please transfer the total amount into the following Siam Commercial Bank Account for 'Asian University'
|Name of beneﬁciary:
Address of beneﬁciary:
18/F Kian Gwan Building
140/1 Wireless Road
|Bank account / IBAN:
||Siam Commercial Bank
||Thanon Withayu Branch
||132 Sinthorn Building G Floor
Wireless Road, Lumphinee, Pathumwan
For further information please contact your counsellors at email@example.com.